[plug] 2003 Linux Conf & Debian

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Thu Jul 11 11:14:33 WST 2002

Just wondering, how actively are PLUGgers in next year's Linux Conf, seeing
it's being held here. Just checked out the prices - ouch! Better put my
pitch in to my Boss for funding now. ^_^

This train of thought hit me when I read on a Debian Woody-related post
about the lack of organisation for a Debian Mini-Conf, which seems to now
be organised according to linuxconf.org.au.

They (linuxconf) really should fix their programme to read 2003 on ALL the
days. ^_^

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |