[plug] Corel PhotoPaint

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Thu Jul 11 11:44:06 WST 2002

Plug,

I've been looking around Corel's website and they're offering Corel
PhotoPaint for download (as a deb and rpm!). All good except either
one of them is a ~90 MB download. Does anyone happen to know where I
could download this off WAIX by any chance so I'm not pounded when
my next net bill comes in?

Also, by the by, does anybody know why Corel has mysteriously
withdrawn CorelDraw 9 for Linux? Their website says it is no longer
available. Very vague.

TIA,

Bernard.

--