[plug] An answer for spammers

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jul 11 13:40:42 WST 2002

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:37, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:
>> Bring one of these to the District Court next Tuesday morning:

>> http://www.zazzle.com/posters/gallery/product.asp?product%5Fid=70000353

> If I had one of those, I can assure you I can think of better things to do
> with it than taking to to the District Court...

Considering that `it' doesn't actually exist (`it' is a digital model based on
parameters chosen from a composite of many sets of measurements), said object
has raised a lot. Er, of dicussion here. (-:

> ... Oh ... you were talking about the _flamethrower_ ..... silly me ...

Likewise. (-:

But I doo like the cool fusion fmae at the business end. I wonder if Steven
could be convinced to do one of the pictured pair hosing down a pile of
junk-mail (AOL CDs?) it'd make a nice tee shirt for Tuesday... (-:

Cheers; Leon