[plug] new PLUG server, help us find a name!

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Mon Jul 15 09:50:32 WST 2002

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:20, Jason Nicholls wrote:

> So we need some new machine names and we want you to help! Post your
> suggestions to the list and we'll put up a website poll later on with the
> best.

My suggestion is that we honour the linux (kernel) dev/maint team:
linus, alan, marcello
or
torvalds,cox, tosatti

We could even get Alan to 'bless' the machine at lca2003.

=)

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

When asked by an anthropologist what the Indians called America before
the white men came, an Indian said simply "Ours."
		-- Vine Deloria, Jr.

The Australian Linux Technical Conference 2003: http://www.linux.conf.au/