[plug] emu10k1 source drivers

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 23:01:15 WST 2002

>I think you'd be better off posting that full explanation and seeing if
>anybody has any ideas since what you've said here doesn't really provide
>any useful info. If its the kernel drivers, one is much like another after
>all.

This was a pre-question (if you actually read what I wrote), and if you look
up the website, you'll notice that there are open source drivers available
for linux. My question was asking if anyone had done it with SuSE and the
creative drivers, never mentioning the kernel drivers (they're different).
I'll give a full explanation once I get all my info together etc.

John

Make lunch, not war.