[plug] PLUG server hardware

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jul 16 17:29:33 WST 2002

On 16 Jul 2002 13:46:28 +0800 Chris Crawford <chris at linuxwa.com.au> wrote:

> We are donating the above, if anyone else wants to donate anything feel
> free to do so.

<snip>

> I think LinuxWA has done its duty in what it is offering.

Chris

A few weeks ago I was tidying some things up with a friend o' a friend I see now
and again who we'll call Lionel (cos that's his name).

When I said "Hey, we could just move this stuff around ourselves, whatchathink
?" he replied "Yeah. Just do it. There'll always be twenty helpers to stand
around afterwards telling you what you've done wrong" :) Very cool.

As another PLUG member, I say, thanks for all your contribution's to PLUG.

cu
Harry

ps Hmmm, Tony, do I owe some more subs about now ?

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/