[plug] Debian 3.0

Brian Tombleson brian at paradigmit.com.au
Sat Jul 20 10:36:29 WST 2002

> OK. It has happened. Debian 3.0 has been set free to roam a PC near you..

Ok debiangurus .. so how do we upgrade since my stable (ex potato pointing
at the default debian.org servers) apt-get update/upgrade says this:

The following packages have been kept back
  adduser apache apache-common apt apt-proxy base-passwd bash bc bind
binutils bsdmainutils bsdutils
<snip>
  traceroute update util-linux vflib2 webalizer wget whiptail whois wvdial
xlib6g zlib1g
26 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 180 not upgraded.
  debianutils: PreDepends: libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4) but 2.1.3-20 is to be
installed
E: Internal Error, InstallPackages was called with broken packages!

?