[plug] configing iptables

Tim Bowden bowdentj at sesmailp1.curtin.edu.au
Sun Jul 21 23:37:30 WST 2002

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 17:03, bob wrote:
> Ok, I "think" I'm getting my head around iptables :). I still have some

I get the feeling there are a few people trying to get their heads
around iptables, myself included.  A few months ago there was a lot of
talk about running tutorials for newbies, certification and so on, but
nothing happened. Is anybody interested in a one off tutorial on
iptables (at the ucc perhaps)?  Is anyone interested in running one?
Just thought I'd raise the idea and see what comes of it.

Tim Bowden