[plug] configing iptables

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Mon Jul 22 07:13:18 WST 2002

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 11:37:30PM +0800, Tim Bowden wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 17:03, bob wrote:
> > Ok, I "think" I'm getting my head around iptables :). I still have some
>

> I get the feeling there are a few people trying to get their heads
> around iptables, myself included.

Perhaps this is worth a Tuesday night PLUG talk by anyone who might
be foolish enough to put their hand up to give one? ;) A complete
run down of iptables would probably be very useful to everybody,
particularly from a security perspective.

So question is, are there any willing volunteers with a pretty
comprehensive knowledge of iptables?

Rgds,

Bernard.

--