[plug] re: OT: Sorry just curiousity

Simon Scott sscott at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 22 10:25:13 WST 2002

On Sunday 21 July 2002 9:44 pm, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:59, Brinley Ang wrote:
> > Pardon my curosity, but i'm new to this list and was wondering
> > Is everyone here on redhat or debian?
>
> Another tick for Mandrake. I also support a few Solaris, SCO and BSD
> machines, does that count?

You support SCO? Damn, wish Id known that  few weeks ago. Coulda thrown you
some work.

As for distros, I run Mandrake 8.2 and RedHat 7.3 (7.1 on the alpha) around
here, altho once upon a time Debian was the king. For clients I use Mandrake
thanks to Leon - I gave up on RedHat cos it seemed to drop services randomly.
:(

> > ps: im on slackware

You're what? Lemme guess - years ago you soldered in RAM chips to perform
your own 256K upgrade on your commodore 64, no? :)