[plug] configing iptables

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Mon Jul 22 13:27:12 WST 2002

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 13:15, Craig Ringer wrote:

> What you wrote looks fine to me but I'm no firewall expert. I do think
> that using ipmasq would simplify it as it fits in so well to the debian
> networking etc and is easy to customize just the bits you need to.

Ah... ok. I thought ipmasq was only for ipchains. I'll go have a look.
Thanks :).

BTW, I think I may have fixed the problem with monmotha. It was barfing
on some of the responses it was getting from the tests it does to see
whats installed so I simplified a bit (knowing its there  and working)
and things look to be doing its stuff :). It may be only a woody + alpha
problem but I'll send in a bug report in any case.

--
bob
Cave canem...te necet lingendo.