[plug] Intel Ethernet Express Pro 10/100 cards

sol sol at autonomon.net
Tue Jul 23 13:10:33 WST 2002

I've been having a very frustrating time searching for a hardware
retailer that sells Intel Ethernet Express Pro 10/100 cards. I need one
for my brother's IBM iSeries 1300 notebook that was liberated at the UCC
last night (thankyou Adrian) so that I can network it to my PC. Perth
hardware retailers don't seem to bother much about displaying their
stock online. Can anyone recommend a good retailer that does notebook
ethernet cards? Or does anyone have a spare that they want to sell?

regards,
sol