[plug] Woody DVD's [Some Commercial Info]

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Tue Jul 23 15:37:07 WST 2002

Pluggers,

Since DVD drives are becoming more common and since I am after a Woody DVD
and don't want to lug 7 or 8 CD's around with me just to install Debian I
thought I would mail the Aussie Linux Distributors and see if they had plans
for a Woody DVD version.

All responded with a yes, however they just have a few issues with various
things and it maybe a few weeks before it is available.

They all said they would keep me posted and I will happily pass this info
onto the Plug list when I receive it if people are interested.

Michael Hunt