[plug] [OT] Hunting 72pin EDO RAM...

Peter Wilsmore djinn at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jul 23 16:57:56 WST 2002

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 04:19:11PM +0800, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> I have a friend (well, brother's, girlfriend's father) who is after some RAM
> for an old P166. Does anyone have any recommendations on places (retail or
> wholesale suppliers) which deal in the stuff, be it new or second-hand?
>
> (Sorry for the OT post - but I seem to remember past threads talking about
> such retro topics. -_^)

The company I work for (ASI) will be able to provide it, what size/type
do you want? Looking through our stock we have 6 x 64 MB 72 pin parity
SIMM. If this is real parity or fake parity I can not tell you. The stock
is in our warehouse in Sydney, you should be able to order it from our
Perth office 08 9221 7667 ask for pricing on part number 102932 if it
sounds too high fire me an email and I can kick purchasing to change it
to something reasonable.

thanks,
  the Djinn