[plug] Sarge Release Date

Michael Hunt michael.j.hunt at usa.net
Wed Jul 24 11:39:40 WST 2002

Ok. Before you flame me for the above, I though I might throw this into the
fish pond and see what peoples reactions are.

Historically there has been some interest in predicting a release date for
the next Debian stable version and since a number of us who were involved in
a little wager got _severely_ stung, I thought the opportunity to run a poll
might help _some_ restore their self image and pride.

So I'm wondering if people might be interested in a poll on the plug website
for the month of August (note just a suggestion. if something else is in the
pipe then maybe this can happen later).

Now James B as a Debian developer _may_ be able to give you some extra
insight as to when but I would take what ever he says with a pinch of salt.
On the other hand the weight of History seems to lie with Tony who must use
some ancient incantations of his native homeland in order to come up with
the result.

So what do people think ???

Flame me at your pleasure !!!

Michael Hunt