[plug] moving to linux

Brenden Veljacich brendenv at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 11:51:03 WST 2002

Maybe add a list of anchors just below the introduction and 'top' links at
the end of each section would make the page easier to navigate.

If you do keep the links, add the actual URL so if people print the page
they still have the URL.

Put your name on it!, you’ve done the work so accept some praise!

-Brenden