[plug] Woody out, new testing is 'sarge'.

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Jul 25 14:58:01 WST 2002

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002, Michael Hunt wrote:

> Craig Ringer [mailto:craig at postnewspapers.com.au] wrote some of this:
>
> > > since it's 8 cd's, it will be a bit more expensive than the $20 for
> > > potato... :)
>
> Well prices vary from $25 for Everything Linux 7 CD Set [1] (not not
> available until the 12th of August) to $44.95 for a 8 CD set (don't know
> what is on the extra one) from Linux System Labs [2]. Lankum.com (formerly
> Cetus Technology) are in the upper mid range at $38.50 for there 7 CD set.
> Unfortunately Linux WA [4] don't have a price on there website but I'm sure
> Chris will post a price to the list and you can probably save yourself the
> postage if you can get to the store. (None of the above prices include
> postage).

If the Woody 7 or 8 CD set is going to cost about $40-50, perhaps it could
be worthwhile for the PLUG library to obtain, to lend out to members?

Just occurred to me in the last day or so.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."
 - Deep Thought,
   Chapter 28 of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
 - Douglas Adams, 1988