[plug] fetchmail alternative

Andrew Francis lists at sullust.net
Sat Jul 27 01:28:12 WST 2002

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 01:22:14AM +0800, Andrew Francis wrote:
> fetchmail -p POP3 --smtpuser my_laptop_username --smtphost $LAPTOPIP localhost

Oopsie. Apparantly, fetchmail accepts a list of hosts for --smtphost, and
"localhost" is automatically added as the final item. Result being that
doing this will get you looping mails if the connection to the laptop
fails.

There must be a way to disable this behaviour, but the manpage is long and
it isn't leaping out at me :/

--
Andrew Francis          | To email me, get | ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
Perth, Australia        | the real address |    against HTML email  X