[plug] Urgent RAID Help needed

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed Jul 31 15:09:52 WST 2002

Have a look at James B's "Incase of Emergency Break Glass" on the
http://www.james.rcpt.to/programs/debian/raid1/
You may need to install a new system on a spare drive and use that to recover
the data on the RAID disk.

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT