[plug] Looking for Idiot-proof Web Database Admin Tool

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Jul 31 15:20:36 WST 2002

We have a client who wants to throw stats of all kinds in a Database, be able
to edit records, and then have a nice interface for the end user to browse
the data. Normally, I'd do such a thing myself, but time is of the essence,
and we don't want to have to support this every time they have another set of
weird data they want to throw online.

We've found one such solution here:
   http://www.webdatapro.com/
Yes, it costs $600, but in this instance, functionality & ease of use are more
important than cost (although of course, cheap is good). Even this one,
though, I found a little clunky in its interface.

Does anyone have any recommendations for similar sorts of apps to do what they
want? (I'd rather look at a few alternatives, rather than just going with the
one.)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |