[plug] simple.d

Sol Hanna sol at terminus.net.au
Mon Jun 3 14:58:20 WST 2002

Is anyone taking this the hype over this seriously? I've seen numerous articles all based on the Symantec warning as if it's big
news. But no one has reported an infection. No one using Linux at least. It's just theoretically possible.
I checked to see if I had ELF installed (along with the kitchen sink) and I don't so I guess that makes me (and I assume most other
Linux users) safe.
It seems to me that Symantec has too much to lose from people using free, safe software, and perhaps that's why there's so much fuss.
Smells like M$ conspiracy to me.

regards,

sol