[plug] simple.d

Andrew Furey simpware at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 15:17:44 WST 2002

> I checked to see if I had ELF installed (along with
> the kitchen sink) and I don't so I guess that makes
> me (and I assume most other
> Linux users) safe.

Not entirely sure what you're referring to, but as far
as I know ELF is simply the binary format for Linux
executables - the other one being a.out which was
obseleted well before kernel 2.x (I presume?).

Not that I'm justifying the hype, just correcting you
(no offence ;)

Andrew

=====
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to anger and have not need for subtlety.

http://www.sold.com.au - The Sold.com.au Big Brand Sale
- New PCs, notebooks, digital cameras, phones and more ... Sale ends June 12