[plug] switch + adsl router

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jun 4 12:23:01 WST 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 09:14, James Elliott wrote:
> Ask Richard - he has just bought a D-Link, I think ... he certainly looked
> into it.

After an entire week of trying to get any sense whatsoever out of
Austins Canington store, and then being told, contrary to two previous
phone conversations (thats eight in total), that they in fact did not
have any in stock, by the Osbourne Park store, I am back to square one.
Although the local puter shop seems confidant that they can get us one
this afternoon, which should, and would, put Austins to absolute shame.
If it all works out I will post my initial successes, or lack thereof,
as they happen :)

And I will be thinking twice before dealing with Austins again
(especially the rude individual that mans the barricades at the
Canington store on a saturday morning!).