Yay Jeremy (was Re: [plug] Spam sender sues)

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Jun 4 22:19:37 WST 2002

On 04/06 21:16:23, Harry McNally enunciated gleefully:
> On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:37:11 +0800 Peter Wright <pete at akira.apana.org.au> wrote:
> >
> >           Internet Protocol Numbers
> >   (a) t3direct.com.au     A    202.139.241.136
> >   (b) t3direct.com.au     A    203.55.16.244
> >   ©   t3direct.com.au     A    192.168.1.10
> >
> > [ the rest snipped ]
>
> Pete! You should have not snipped. Item (k) says:
[ snip blunder part the second as extracted by the Harry ]

Damn - not sure how I missed that. Probably the tears of laughter blurred
my vision temporarily. *grin*

> That'd be smokin' hole © in the right foot and smokin' hole (k) in the
> left foot.

Yes, I'm guessing these guys are suffering a little from excessive
(self-inflicted) foot injuries.

> I'd be more than pleased that someone blocked access to those IPs at
> _our_ office :-)

Likewise :). Although SpamAssassin[0] serves very well for me at the moment.
I recently discovered an example of t3Direct's vomit in my "caughtspam"
folder, received (coincidentally enough) at about 3pm today... lucky me.
*roll of eyes*

Pete.

[0] http://www.spamassassin.org/ , for those who don't know about it - I
strongly recommend having a look if you're feeling that you get too much
spam. Very, very effective.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/
Premature optimization is the root of all evil.