[plug] rute.sourceforge.net... starting to get a bit offtopic

Russell Keith-Magee Russell.Magee at calytrix.com
Thu Jun 6 15:57:21 WST 2002

> I may regret asking this, but what in particular does the uniquely pretty
> company actually _do_ besides suck up office space and bandwidth?
> It's the
> one piece of information not thus far touched upon... (-:

Not that I mind talking about my job.. (mental note - go back to work :) ...
but this is starting to get a bit offtopic, and I don't really want to get
spanked by a net.someone for getting off track...

But, since you asked...

We're a software development house, working on products for the distributed
simulation space, primarily simulations written for HLA (an architecture for
building simulations). Version 1.0 of our flagship product SIMplicity has
just been released.

For more details, visit http://www.calytrix.com/

(desperate attempt to keep things on topic) - Yes! There is a Linux version
available.

Russ %-)

Russell Keith-Magee
Software Engineer
Calytrix Technologies
Unit 9, EIR Building, Technology Park
PO Box 1173, BENTLEY 6982, Western Australia