[plug] Mozilla 1.0 PARTY?

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jun 6 17:45:06 WST 2002

On Thursday 06 June 2002 17:15, Ben Jensz wrote:
> From: "Craig Ringer" <craig at postnewspapers.com.au>
>> Cool, thanks. It seems to take iiNet forever to get their mirror
>> up-to-date for a lot of
>> things (though my definition of "forever" is "slower than
>> mirror.aarnet.edu.au" - which is pretty bad actually).

> If you ever see something on there that isn't up-to-date, feel free to drop
> me an email. :)

Really? (-:

There's a *lot* of stuff, like a Cooker mirror, that I'd like local and
up2date... and I'm gunna be a WestNet DSL customer as of next paycheck...

Meanwhile, Mozilla's having birthday parties worldwide, I think we should too.
Where?

There are parties for NSW and Vic, and even NZ here. NZ are claiming a world
first so maybe we should start ours midnight Tuesday? (-:

    http://www.schnitzer.at/mozparty/?show=other#party

Brazil is also holding an `IE Funereal' (-:

Cheers; Leon