[plug] WestNet mirrors, CODA

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Jun 6 20:39:20 WST 2002

-----Original Message-----
> From: Leon Brooks [mailto:leon at brooks.fdns.net]
> Without looking...

*coughs* ;)

> OpenOffice - Got
> Mozilla - Got
> FlightGear - Don't
> complete MAME ROMs - Don't
> PySol - Don't
> GIMP - Got
> PuTTY - Got
> OpenSSL/OpenSSH - OpenSSH

> Have WN considered putting up (eg) CODA and providing offsite live
> private/shared disk storage to customers? Linux users already have
DAVFS and
> FTPFS, but something a little more rugged seems useful.
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/coda/Web/coda.html

I just want to note, 3FL isn't WestNet.  WestNet simply sponsor 3FL, and
they are totally hands off in the way we run it.  So you'd have to take
anything in regards to WestNet up with them, I don't work for WestNet
:).  Just wanna make sure that's clear before anyone gets any
misconceptions ;)

/ Ben