[plug] Some random Linux questions

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 7 21:51:13 WST 2002

Also check the manauls for the card. ie the internet. My card has a boot
from network option in its own bios that can only be accesed with special
keys after the normal bios sequence. I disabled the screen that showed it
to cut down boot time and then forgot the keys. I found the manual and
could change many 'boot' options. it turned out to be Ctrl+Alt+b
Tim