[plug] Spice girls: - I CAN READ UNDER WINDOWS!

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 9 14:11:21 WST 2002

or just use linux and some of the ***OS*** scanner scripts such as the
one that picks this type of thing up for me and have some control over
what happens - as well as defanging html email and other functions etc.
Seems like you are getting ripped off if you are running linux AND
letting a stranger look at your email!!!  However, if you cant put
proper protection between your email and windows mail clients, I guess
its a fair option, even if it seems rather expensive for what you get.

And I also like to have a peek inside the files - sometimes it can be
interesting ... nothing much in this one though!

BillK

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>