[plug] Spice girls: - I CAN READ UNDER WINDOWS!

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 9 15:49:02 WST 2002

No, I took it that $24.95 was for virus scanning only, on top of ISP
fee's - which is why I thought is was over the top.  I used to be with
WestNet when they first started up in Geraldton - iinet's service was
far superior and cheaper at the time (partly due to WestNet being in
Geraldton), as I found out when I moved to Perth.  WestNet used to use
NT servers which were always going down due to faults or upgrades etc -
sppose things have improved these days.

BillK