[plug] grub not booting

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Jun 9 16:26:58 WST 2002

On a two drive system this is true, but my question and confusion is
what happens when the 1st drive is removed and the 2nd drive takes it's
place?, shouldn't the 2nd drive now the master be /dev/hda instead of
/dev/hdb?  If so then I know what is happening, the grub.conf and fstab
are being told to look at a 2nd drive and treat it like the master.

JLM