[plug] free internet scanners

chris choypoy at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 9 18:48:38 WST 2002

www.securityspace.com do mainly commercial scans, but they do offer a
free audit that you can run once every month (I think) on a single IP
(which doesnt really matter if you have dynamic IP). Anyway, it does a
goodly load of checks, and they check for a lot - but it kinda says you
have a problem or you DONT (ie you have to pay for the indepth
analysis). but still, its free.