[plug] fstab

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Jun 10 14:16:30 WST 2002

Well here is the good and the bad news to this whole situation, first
the bad - we couldn't get this to work while the bootloader was GRUB.
The good news is we changed it to lilo and I was able to get it to
work.
What was interesting was the even the grub boot floppy wouldn't boot the
PC.
I'll take some time and investigate the GRUB side of things at a later
date.
So now everything works like a charm.

Thanks to all that helped.

Jon