[plug] Leon Blackwell

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Mon Jun 10 16:19:14 WST 2002

Hi again Leon

I obviously didn't make it clear that I DID ask my tutor first and only
resorted to the list when I didn't hear back from him in a reasonable
time... reasonable time for me to get my work finished, I mean - I don't
expect him to be hovering over his computer on a Sunday just because I am
studying during the weekends, but at the same time I don't see why I should
spend more than 2 hours trying to decipher the meaning of a command when I
belong to PLUG.  What prompted this is that I just received my tutor's reply
on the qsort matter (I can forward it if you wish)

I think it is perfectly reasonable for a tutor to reply to a question on
Monday when that is the day he received it ... but for me, the PLUG replies
allowed me to get on with the job on Sunday.  I only worte to PLUG because I
knew that someone wouldbe there and many would know the answer to my
question.

Absolutely no question of cheating - all out in the open!

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710
Tel:   08 9838 1043