[plug] Kde dependancy

Richard wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jun 10 16:32:29 WST 2002

I have finally got round to installing kde3 on Mandrake8.2 and
everything went very well with only one problem. When I tried to install
kdegraphics3-3.0-3mdk.i586.rpm it complains that it's missing a
dependency, which it says is gphoto2. It sounded a bit strange to me
that a kde library should depend on an application, but maybe I've got
it wrong. I've checked the mirror site I was downloading from and there
is no trace of it anywhere there, and I was just wondering whether
anyone one the list could give me a hint as to whether this is right.
Should I download ghoto2 and install it, or is there something wrong
here?