[plug] blocking porn etc

Craig czilko at southwest.com.au
Tue Jun 11 07:10:01 WST 2002

Paul,

Brilliant !!! .... many thanks - works a treat - and with a little rewording
of the /etc/squid/errors/ERR_ACCESS_DENIED file,  should scare the pants of
my kids when they think I'm not around :)

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 21:35, Paul Dean wrote:
> Hya,
>
> You could setup squid.conf to match via
> 'acl porn_url dstdom_regex "/etc/squid/porn1"'
>
> and get the "porn1" file from
> 'http://members.lycos.co.uk/njadmin/'
>
> then
>
> 'http_access deny porn_url'
>
> add these to your conf file and then `squid -k reconfigure` and away you
> go...
> You can then add some more funky squid acl's too...
>
> Hope this helps...

Cheers,
	Craig.

Mandrake Linux 8.2/KDE 3.0.1
Kernel version: 2.4.18-6mdk
Current Linux uptime: 16 days 12 hours 26 minutes.
Registered Linux User: 228534