[plug] qsort

bob bob at contact.omen.com.au
Tue Jun 11 11:35:25 WST 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 10:59, The Thought Assassin wrote:

> If those two are bizarre, then unlambda:
> http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/madore/programs/unlambda/
> is bizarre to the second power - it's an obfuscated (like brainf*ck),
> functional (like Haskell) progamming language.
>
> Oh, and a Thing of Beauty. :)

Cool :). Nice links to all sorts of lovelies too! vis:  Malbolge was
truly created with the idea that programming should be hard. It should
be as close to the Infernal as a programming language possibly can be.

Unlambda looks like Kif (C.J.Cherryh) as she is spoke :)

> -Greg
>
> > [1]er well... sorry, but thats what its called.
>
> It's frequently written as brainf*ck on your less hardcore forums. :)

'k, I shall remember that, thanks. (I did consider doing something like
that but thought it a bit silly considering the URLs spelt it out in
full).

--
bob
Cave canem...te necet lingendo.