[plug] Tenders called to sponsor new Wheatbelt mobile electronic commerce facility

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jun 11 13:57:33 WST 2002

Tender briefing session this Thursday, 13 June.

"Information technology companies interested in promoting their services in
the Wheatbelt region as part of a campaign to raise awareness of electronic
commerce are invited to a Tender Briefing session next Thursday June 13. "

See:
http://www.ecc.online.wa.gov.au/news/experienceit.htm

I think it forms part of what they are calling the Experience IT project
that involves a very expensive truck travelling around WA promoting ITC,
i.e. your ITC.

I'm not sure what you have to do to be one of the 26 sponsors, but I guess
you would find that out from the briefing session and downloading the
tender documents (PR-WDCNO02-007). Note: If you do go to the
ets.gem.wa.gov.au, let me know how you get on with the registration
process. I had trouble with it last week - it turns out I'm not compatible
- again!

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)