[plug] What is the url for the UCC webcam?

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Thu Jun 13 10:01:47 WST 2002

Hi all,

I am trying to locate the webcam for UCC at UWA.

I have tried webcam.ucc.wa.edu.au and webcam.ucc.uwa.wa.edu.au and
webcam.ucc.uwa.edu.au but these don't seem to work.

thanks

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.