[plug] Spark Died

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Thu Jun 13 10:52:14 WST 2002

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 10:37:38AM +0800, Chris Crawford wrote:
> ok try that now it should be on the wiax now as well

I don't think the PLUG site problems are to do with routing and
gateways, I get a really fast trace to the server, and Leon's pics
from last night[1] load really quickly. But the PLUG homepage[2]
doesn't finish loading at all. So I'm thinking there may be some
Apache/MySQL/PHP/PostNuke config problem. I haven't changed any config
at all on the PostNuke side, and looking at the config files I can't
see any signs of changes in Apache's config.

netstat -tn shows a puzzling number of outgoing connections to
Slashdot (64.28.67.150), all in "ESTABLISHED" state. Could someone
with root access use fuser to work out where these are coming from?

[1] http://plug.linux.org.au/~leonb/mozparty/
[2] http://www.plug.linux.org.au/

Colin