[plug] UPDATE Spark

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Thu Jun 13 12:55:22 WST 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:

> Hello All,
> 	Just quickly, spark is up the mailing list is running BUT tempoarily
> the website is shutdown.  We'll do our best to fix is ASAP, but in the mean
> time do oyur best tyo give the website a break till we say go.

Okay that was much quicker than I thought.  Thanks to Skribe's advice, Chris's
quick action and Colins hacking up our copy of phpNuke we seem to be okay
again.

Wee need to do some load testing so if your Surname begins with 'H', can you
go to the plug website sometime between 13:15 and 13:30 (NOT before) today.

If there are no problems then we'll declare the site up and we can retuen to
our normal day.  if not we'll let you all know.

Yours Tony

Jan 22-26 2003      Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
         The Australian Linux Technical Conference!