[plug] New Computer Angels distro

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jun 13 13:01:49 WST 2002

PLUGers

Our debian distro has reached a point where we will be testing the install
during this Computer Angels Saturday Workshop.

There are several more aspects to add (because work has kept me from doing some
of my input) but, overall, we are getting ready to roll (woo hoo).

If you would like to come across and have a look, or have a play and spot any
problems, we will be at the Computer Angels' office from 10am until 2pm; 228
Great Eastern Highway, Belmont.

Praps let me know off-list if you can get across.

All the best
Harry