[plug] ip alias on 2.4

proXy davyd at iprimus.com.au
Thu Jun 13 15:14:46 WST 2002

On Thu, 2002-06-13 at 15:07, Russell Steicke wrote:

    Can someone please point me to some authorative documentation on how to
    bind multiple ip addresses to one interface on a 2.4 kernel
    (specifically 2.4.18 in redhat 7.3).  I've googled and searched
    linuxdoc.org but only got a rather confusing mix of information on 2.2
    kernels and how 2.4 is going to be different.

If your using RH73, you may as well use their config tool. That should
be able to set something like that up rather easily.

--proXy

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/
linux.conf.au Perth 2003 <http://conf.linux.org.au>

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA