[plug] UPDATE Spark

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Fri Jun 14 09:29:12 WST 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Michael Hunt wrote:

> > Colin, Chris and I decalre saprk open for web traffic.
> >
> > Yours Tony
>
> Tony,
>
> Do you and James share the same spelling checker ????

Yup,

I have a little daemon running;

while true ; do
	set keymap=random [/usr/share/keymaps/*]
	sleep random      [1..100]m
done

:)

> Mike to Tony and James - 'Care to bet five dollars that woody is never going
> to be relesaed ???'

Blasphemy ...... woody will be RSN, it seems that, woody security updates
can be prioritized in the build daemon, so AFAIK the only major HURDle (oooo
bad pun), is ironing out the last of the architectures

I'm not a DD so I'm prolly talking out my .... .

I will give you a chance to get your money back;
	$5.00 on "Woody will be out in July"

Yours Tony

Jan 22-26 2003      Linux.Conf.AU       http://conf.linux.org.au/
         The Australian Linux Technical Conference!