[plug] Basic DHCP questions

Mark Nold markn at enspace.com
Sat Jun 15 03:51:49 WST 2002

Setting up Mac Address is probably overkill.. you can pickup the hostname specified
on the PC (ie: in Win32 under control panel DNS Tab) but i believe you need
the latest Bind (9 i think) and DHCP. I think both have to be pretty new for
this to go.

This means you dont have to track any PC's at all.

mn

Mark Nold
markn at enspace.com