[plug] Lost X autostart

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jun 16 11:22:41 WST 2002

Try 'Xtest'
i think that is it. if not then type in X and hit esc a couple of times and
it will dosplay all the X?????? commands.
It then tests your X server files and displays a small X server on screen
with the count down. Click yes you can see it and then it will ask if you
want to start x when you start your computer. click yes.'Xtest' is the
program used in the redhat install.
Tim