[plug] New Computer Angels distro

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jun 19 17:52:18 WST 2002

At 12:05 AM 06/18/2002, you wrote:
>Are there any members in the hills in case I should want to make a
>donation? I live in Stoneville BTW.

The people that I do know that live up your way are going on holiday. I
will have to check our member's list John.

We have been collecting stuff, but finding that we are clocking up 1000's
of kms for which we need real money. It's great that you are considering
being able to deliver to one of our members.

If PLUGgers have any ideas wrt collection or delivery, petrol money etc I
would like to hear from you, as we are currently drawing up budgets as to
what funds that we require to sustain ourselves.

Thank you for your enquiry John, I will respond off-list once I have found
a delivery point for you.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)