[plug] New Computer Angels distro

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 19 23:05:10 WST 2002

What about central donation points, where members hold onto the hardware
until they do a trip down the hill? Then they only need to courier things
about once a week at most, and if it's incorporated into a normal trip, say
a visit to the chiropractor etc, then there's no wasted fuel. I'm sure
there's a flaw in my idea there, but it's worth a go, innit? :)

Cheers!
John