[plug] Linux Developers/Users MEETUP: Tuesday, August 6 @ 8:00PM

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Jun 20 10:47:37 WST 2002

Is this a Perth possiblity ?

There are a few Linux groups in Perth, including those whispers of forming,
newly formed and some of long-standing in the community :)

This may be a way to attract people who are not yet members or volunteers
of the Linux community (or broader OSS community) in Perth, and provide the
Linux.conf.au notices out to a few more people ?

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)

------//////------
International Linux MEETUP Day is Tuesday, August 6 @ 8:00PM!

You're a leader in the online Linux community, and we're hoping you can
help spread the word to Linux Developers/Users everywhere -- up to 540
cities worldwide. On Tuesday, August 6 @ 8:00PM, they can meet face to
face with other Linux Developers/Users in their town.

See the Linux MEETUP page:
http://linux.meetup.com
Link to us to help spread the word:
http://linux.meetup.com/link.jsp

Questions, ideas or comments? Write to me - Really, I do want to hear from
you:
mailto:topic_czar at meetup.com

Thank you!

--