[plug] Latest Debian Woe - Mices

Andre andre.thomas at switch.aust.com
Fri Jun 21 14:34:30 WST 2002

Update.

It seems that usb-oihc (or uihc) wont do its job.  Could I be pushing my
luck with a socket5 motherboard here?

-Andre.

Trent Lloyd <trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
06/21/2002 01:36 PM
Please respond to plug

        To:     plug at plug.linux.org.au
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [plug] Latest Debian Woe - Mices

i beleive its

/dev/input/mice

not /dev/usb/mouse0

i use /dev/usb/mouse0 drive ImPS/2 (intellimouse ps/2 i thnk)

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 01:04:16PM +0800, Andre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For a short period of time I though I had success when I saw my optical
> USB mouse light up when my Debian Woody (2.4) playbox booted.  Then I
> tried moving the pointer.  Mice and me do not go well.  I had tried a
Bus